Monday, April 11, 2011

History Behind Cake Making Course

This definitive Cake Making Course sprung to life after constant requests from my family and friends wanting me to show them how to bake the same cakes I used to make for them. To show everyone wanting to learn, I soon realised that I would be baking cakes every day and night... I love baking cakes, but I do have a life outside of the kitchen! So, I went searching for a better solution. A friend then asked me if I had thought of using the Internet to teach people, and then I knew that that was the only way... you see, what better way to let friends now living overseas bake the cakes I used to make for them.
Cake Making Course was then born!
If you love to bake, or ever wanted to learn how to make delicious cakes that your friends and families will love GUARANTEED, then this course is definitely for you. It cannot be easier, as I show you every minute of the process!
MANDDY PEARSON

No comments: